So as per your previous post, setting a policy such as this one would do the trick?

This would be necessary to keep DMARC AR headers after they passed the content_filter Amavis. It is not necessary for OpenDMARC to do its work. It was not clear what "skipping OpenDMARC" means exactly, but missing DMARC AR headers would have been one interpretation of it. However, you also said that there are absolutely no OpenDMARC logs. I have OpenDMARC logs, so it is possible that your setup is facing a different problem.

I suggest to connect to both your milters via `inet:` temporarily. This way you can tcpdump on both milter ports and observe if amavisd-milter actually added a DKIM AR header and if OpenDMARC is consulted afterwards.