Hi

Thanks for the insight will find something no doubt.

Just spotted that Postfix sent me this at the time. I cannot see anything remiss in it with my eyes

Transcript of session follows.

 Out: 220 mx3.uactech.co.uk ESMTP
 In:  EHLO host.verypinktiger.com
 Out: 250-mx3.uactech.co.uk
 Out: 250-PIPELINING
 Out: 250-SIZE 22971520
 Out: 250-ETRN
 Out: 250-STARTTLS
 Out: 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
 Out: 250-8BITMIME
 Out: 250 CHUNKING
 In:  STARTTLS
 Out: 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS
 In:  EHLO host.verypinktiger.com
 Out: 250-mx3.uactech.co.uk
 Out: 250-PIPELINING
 Out: 250-SIZE 22971520
 Out: 250-ETRN
 Out: 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
 Out: 250-8BITMIME
 Out: 250 CHUNKING
 In:  MAIL FROM:<enquir...@tigerspecs.co.uk>  SIZE=14157
 Out: 250 2.1.0 Ok
 In:  RCPT TO:<p...@enlund.co.uk>
 Out: 451 4.3.5 Server configuration error
 In:  DATA
 Out: 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients
 In:  QUIT
 Out: 221 2.0.0 Bye