Currently we are using clamd as content milter which is acting as a postqueue milter  . Please find the configuration below

#main.cf
content_filter = scan:[127.0.0.1]:10025

#master.cf
0.0.0.0:10026 inet  n -       n       -       16      smtpd
    -o content_filter=
    -o receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks,no_milters
    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=
    -o mynetworks_style=host

As per our current setting , we are using virtual transport  :
#main.cf
 virtual_transport = lmtp:myddomain.com:24

We are replacing virtual transport with RECIPIENT based transport  using TCP table using the following settings

 transport_maps=tcp:127.0.0.1:10050

What we have found is the transport_map is being called for “from” and “to” address when “from” and “rcpt” staging first time (BEFORE QUEUE) , this again happens when the clamp Injecting back to postfix after POST QUEUE milter

We have tried to add the following settings in master.cf  , but that is not seems be working

0.0.0.0:10026 inet  n -       n       -       16      smtpd
    -o  transport_maps=tcp:127.0.0.1:10050

1- Is there any way we can avoid calling this two times, we need this result after queue ideally( if not possible before queue). How to avoid this being called multiple times
2- Is there any way to differentiate between the “from” and “rcpt” because we ideally need RCPT to decide the transport

Regards
Seena