On Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 08:46:01 PM GMT+1, Vince Heuser via
Postfix-users <postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:
 >I recently upgraded to mail_version = 3.4.23
>Suddenly, Postfix no longer logs the lines with IP addresses for the
>connections.
>There use to be some additional log lines with sender ip addresses.
>What did I break?  Why no sender data any longer?

Vince, some time ago i had exactly the same problem and it was due to a system
library set that was also updated. Took long to detect the root of the problem.
Downgrading the library solved the problem.
Cannot remember accurante details, sorry... It may not be your case, but taking
a look may be worthy...

Regards,
Pedro.