On 10.01.24 20:18, Nikolaos Milas via Postfix-users wrote:
Unfortunately at this time I don't have the luxury to invest time in more complex configuration scenarios as mail server management is only a small fraction of our tiny department... I guess I have to trust Postscreen and avoid false positives in smtpd restrictions as Matus advised.

I believe your dnsbls are quite sane and reliable, I just recommend verifying return values so you won't reject any mail if they start blocking you (and return "blocked" value for all lookups) or they get discontinues and start returning positive values for all lookups (already happened):

zen.spamhaus.org=127.0.0.[0..255]
dnsbl.sorbs.net=127.0.0.[0..255]
bl.spamcop.net=127.0.0.2
list.dnswl.org=127.0.[0..255].[0..255]*-1
list.dnswl.org=127.0.[0..255].3*-1

I guess other bl's also provide list of correct values

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer