Hello:

I have read through the Postfix documentation and have Googled for an an answer, but I have not found a solution for the following problem...

In a nutshell, I have a number of virtual_mailbox_domains and virtual_mailbox_maps and everything is working perfectly. Now for a given virtual user, I'd like to change the virtual mailbox being used if the message is over a given size.

For instance, assume that I have the following entry in virtual_mailbox_maps:
u...@example.com        example.com/user/mail/inbox

And then assume that u...@example.com gets a "large" message. In this case, I'd like the equivalent of the following:
u...@example.com        example.com/user/mail/large

Is there any way to do this in native Postfix? If not, I presume that I could accomplish what I'm looking for by using either procmail or maildrop. But since I'm using virtual as my virtual_transport, that will require some work. In this case, does anyone have any references to suggest?

Thanks.

Brian Schang