Aleksandar Ivanisevic via Postfix-users:

> Is it true that masquerade_domains does not work for header From: in relayed
> emails? I have a fairly generic setup:
>
> masquerade_classes = envelope_sender, header_sender, header_recipient
> masquerade_domains = mydomain.com
>
> that does indeed rewrite envelope from, but not header from, and
> subsequently DKIM signer (opendkim) in my relay does not match and
> does not sign the email.

Can I see some evidence before I sink a bunch of time into answering
a question?

The From: address should be rewritten by cleanup_rewrite_sender(),
assuming that (receive_override_options = no_address_mappings) is not
in effect:

        if (state->flags & CLEANUP_FLAG_MAP_OK) {
            if (cleanup_masq_domains
                && (cleanup_masq_flags & CLEANUP_MASQ_FLAG_HDR_FROM))
                did_rewrite |=
                    cleanup_masquerade_tree(state, *tpp, cleanup_masq_domains);