Hi,
I am in the process of setting up a t <goog_1238418073789>ransparent
<goog_1238418073789>mail
filter<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-server-73/transparent-mail-filter-distribution-714608/#post3488536>
 .

Postfix seems the best I could find for this.

I already have the following 'idea' about how it should be

NAT router 172.16.0.254
Existing MS Exchange Server 172.16.0.2

In between I intend to place a transparent host (through a bridged
interface) that redirects all traffic destined for 172.16.0.2 on port 25 to
a local postfix instance.
The postfix instance relays the mail to the exchange server after processed
by Spamassasin.
The source and destination domains are unkown.
This seems to mean a couple of things I think (after reading the docs)

mynetworks should be 0.0.0.0/0 (which seems really odd to me)
I am not sure what I need to set relaydomains to, since these are unkown...
relayhost should be 172.16.0.2

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot.

Regards,