Dan Mahoney via Postfix-users skrev den 2024-04-02 10:14:
Hey there all,

I’m setting up a staging version of dayjob’s ticket system, and we’d basically like postfix to still function, but instead of touching the internet at all, just deliver everything to a single file (or a maildir, I suppose), regardless of if a file is invoked via sendmail, or a port 25 connection. I’d like nothing to leave the box.

Is there some kind of transport hack I can use for this?

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/132654/how-to-make-postfix-create-maildir

note Maildir is storing in mbox file, while Maildir/ does store in maildir

postfix does not need external tools to do it on its own, but why not just lmtp ?