On 10.04.24 17:46, Mr. Peng via Postfix-users wrote:
I have been using spamhaus, spamcop, sorbs as the RBL providers for
antispam.
But some of the customers speak to me about the FP issues caused by RBL.
Do you think the three RBL above are reliable in a practical system?

I use them on many servers.

I just use postscreen which supports scoring and only block when more than one blocklist hits.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.