--- Forwarded from Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> ---
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 02:47:40 +0200
Thanks a lot to juef i have to give the advise that users of
s-dkim-sign cannot enable the ed25519-sha256 key type.

Shall the IETF publish a asn1-ed25519-sha256 key type then this
will do (i *think*; after doing the name adjustments etc), but
ed25519 as of RFC 8463 is not supported.

The rsa-sha256 that everybody uses should do fine, though, and
i have restricted my own key usage accordingly.

I will publish a v0.6.1 after some delay which does hard-disable
this key type.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ciao!
 -- End forward <20240504004740.Tx-M0L_r@steffen%sdaoden.eu>