On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 08:33:58AM +0100, Adam Weremczuk via Postfix-users
wrote:

> When I email "bugzi...@mydomain.com" from another account I get "Recipient
> address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table".

If you want this to not happen, see:

    https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#local_recipient_maps
    https://www.postfix.org/LOCAL_RECIPIENT_README.html

> "May 20 12:05:10 mailserver postfix/local[18768]: EF55B2C022E:
> to=<bugzi...@mydomain.com>, relay=local, delay=0.92, delays=0.04/0/0/0.88,
> dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to command:
> /vol/localhome/bugzilla/site/live/email_in.pl -vvv 2>/tmp/bz_emailin.log)"
>
> Now, I want to modify this configuration and deliver that email to
> email_in.pl located on another host (not locally).

See "DELIVERY METHOD CONTROLS" in <https://www.postfix.org/local.8.html>, in
particular
note that delivery to local users is subject to .forward file
processing.

    DELIVERY METHOD CONTROLS

       The  precedence  of  local(8)  delivery  methods  from  high to low is:
       aliases,  .forward  files,  mailbox_transport_maps,  mailbox_transport,
       mailbox_command_maps,  mailbox_command, home_mailbox, mail_spool_direc-
       tory, fallback_transport_maps, fallback_transport, and luser_relay.

       alias_maps (see 'postconf -d' output)
              Optional lookup tables with aliases that apply only to  local(8)
              recipients;  this is unlike virtual_alias_maps that apply to all
              recipients: local(8), virtual, and remote.

       forward_path (see 'postconf -d' output)
              The local(8) delivery agent search list for finding  a  .forward
              file with user-specified delivery methods.

    Viktor.