Hi nw,

yes, it's an issue with protection.outlook.com Servers, but not with a blacklist.

Ourcustomers are able to deliver about betweeen 700 and 1100 mails to recipient addresses which domains MX is under protection.outlook.com.

And there seems to also be a configuration option for an incoming rate limit which seems to be 3600 mails/h like some admins of one customer told me.

But that doesn't help at all because all domains which MX is under protection.outlook.com seem to have their own Outlook 365 Server configurations.

So what we need to do is to limit the sending rate to all MX servers under protection.outlook.com.

But it does not work with my configuration, all mails are still beeing sent directly one after another, and I can't find out why.

So my question still remains: What's wrong with my config?

Ah, and btw.: The missing p in slowersmtp in /etc/postfix/mx_transport_filter just got lost in copy & paste.

So I still beg for help,
many thanks in advance,

regards Henri