Stephan Seitz via Postfix-users skrev den 2024-05-24 15:01:
Carefull, if you have „smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes” (I think), then you’ll see AUTH after STARTTLS…

On 24.05.24 15:12, Benny Pedersen via Postfix-users wrote:
port 25 must not be tls only

if its needed use another port for tls only

this is something very different from what Stephan said.

He mentioned that on postfix with "smtpd_tls_auth_only=yes" (the default) authentication is only available when TLS is active

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]