On 04/06/2024 11:18, Celal.Dikici via Postfix-users wrote:
Hello,
For the e-mail infrastructure we use roundcube 1.6.6 postfix 3.7.10, dovecot 2.3.19.1 installed on debian 12.05.  We use the larry theme as the interface. We use managesieve plugin for filtering. I have extracted some configurations below. Although the services are working properly, the filtering rules are not working. Although I have activated the Sieve logs, no negative logs are being sent. It is as if postfix/dovecot is not talking to managesieve. I wonder where I am doing wrong?
Thank you for your help.

Hi Celal

this is not a Postfix issue. You will probably find more help about sieve on the dovecot mailing list. Postfix itself does not have any direct interaction with managesieve or with sieve script interpreter.

I assume that you are using lmtp protocol to deliver email from postfix to dovecot. If that's the case then I guess you are missing the following dovecot setting for lmtp.

mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve

I'd also suggest checking which of your sieve scripts is active and therefore supposed to be running during mail delivery. The active one is pointed to by a link in the mail directory named dovecot.sieve.

John