Greg Sims via Postfix-users:
> We had another DMARC Failure last night.  The email ended up at the gmail
> level.

>        spf=none (google.com: mail01-t122.raystedman.org does not
> designate permitted sender hosts)
> smtp.helo=mail01-t122.raystedman.org;
>        dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=raystedman.org
>
> It appears that Google is looking for SPF information for one of the
> transports we use in randmap.  Do we need to have SPF records in place
> for all of our transports?

Google wants your smtp_helo_name (default: $myhostname) to have an SPF
policy.

- Create an SPF policy for the SMTP helo name that permits the
corresponding SMTP client IP address.

- Create a wild-card SPF policy for *.raystedman.org that permits
all your SMTP client IP addresses.

- Change the smtp_helo_name to a name that already has an SPF policy.
This is messy because the name should match the PTR record for the
SMTP client IP address.