Le 06/06/2024 à 18:57, GDS via Postfix-users a écrit :
Hello,
I am seeing hundreds of lines like the one below in my mail.log from this specific IP address, which belongs to Google.

Jun 5 19:09:32 arthemis postfix/error[86771]: 5D9D148296D: to=<[email protected]>, orig_to=<root@localhost>, relay=none, delay=4099, delays=4099/0.02/0/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to localhost.com[74.125.224.72]:25: Connection timed out)


I have no idea where this [email protected] is coming from. It must be a misconfiguration but I cannot find it.

I have grep-ed /etc/postfix for all instances of localhost and there is nowhere an instance of localhost.com...
Also, I have /etc/hosts with "127.0.0.1 localhost" and main.cf with:
"myhostname = mydomain.com" and
"mydestination = localhost, localhost.localdomain"
I am stumped...Anywhere else I should be looking?

Thank you,
Greg


_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Since root@localhost is rewritten in [email protected], I would also check in aliases/virtual_aliases, etc.

_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to