* Tan Mientras via Postfix-users:

> Is an automated/unattended email notifying the user about something,
> providing proper ways of contacting.

"Proper" is for the recipients of your messages to be able to use the
reply function in their MUA, to ask for clarification/assistance in
regards to the message you sent to them.

> As this email is not read in any way, rejecting the mail would be a
> better way to handle than an automatic response. IMHO.

The better way, as you put it, would be a process where there is not
merely an automatic response, but having replies read/answered by
somebody in your organisation. Ticket tracking systems can be used if
scaling is an issue. In my opinion, rejecting replies to email
communication your organisation initiated shows similarities to a
drive-by-shooting, in the broad sense that your organisation hopes to
"get the message out" but avoid the consequences of their actions. This
is of course a dramatic comparison, not to be taken literally.

-Ralph