On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 01:35:30PM +0200, Joachim Lindenberg via Postfix-users
wrote:

> I have done some testing via my own tool and published results on
> https://blog.lindenberg.one/EmailSecurityTest.
>
> Gmx and web.de do support SMTP-DANE (with bugs)

Can you provide a bit more detail on the outbound problems  with
gmx.de/web.de?

It appears you report that they "fail" when the server certificate chain
does chain up to a trusted CA.  Is that also the case for other STARTTLS
servers, even without DANE?  Or does their DANE implementation "raise the
bar" on WebPKI conformance?

Has anyone tried to open a bug report with these providers?

--
    Viktor.