On 08.07.24 11:42, natan via Postfix-users wrote:
What you propose use ?

Maybe instead of not accepting such mail will better is change score in SA ?

This is a policy issue. You can choose your policy to be rejecting mail with spf=fail, both spf=fail and spf=softfail, or reject any mail where spf is nof pass or DKIM is not valid as Google set since new year.

so far I have used sailsafe options to use SPF at SA level:

HELO_reject = False
Mail_From_reject = False
PermError_reject = False
TempError_Defer = True

but I'm switching to SPF enforcement:

HELO_reject = Null
Mail_From_reject = Fail
PermError_reject = True
TempError_Defer = True

Another option is to reject DMARC failures, in addition to SPF or as it's replacement.