Kenneth Porter via Postfix-users:
> I'm tasked with serving a new domain (taking over a subsidiary's mail)
> where the usernames are first initial, dot, and last name (eg. k.porter)
> so I need to disable dot as a recipient delimiter for just that domain.

Two options:

- Disable the recipient_delimiter feature, and use PCRE tables for
  domain-dependent email address rewriting and routing.

- Use separate Postfix instances (on separate IP addresses) for
  domains with conflicting recipient_delimiter settings.

Note that recipient_delimiter is a set: "recipient_delimiter = +-"
will try the "+" before trying the "-".