I've recently installed and configured openDMARC. I see it marks perhaps
20-30% of domains as "fail" but I've not set it to reject those yet.

I also see Spamassassin doesn't give particularly high scores for SPF/DKIM
failures, and Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DMARC (not that it comes as
standard) seems to have quite low scores by default too. So I'm a bit wary
of false positives if I tell openDMARC to reject.

What do others do with DMARC? I'm inclined to just gradually turn up the SA
scores on  SPF/DKIM failures instead, if only because
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DMARC isn't included in SA by default - and
presumably for a reason.

Jonathan