On 30.07.24 16:40, Gilgongo via Postfix-users wrote:
Thanks for all the replies on this - food for thought! Seems the general
consensus is that while in theory I should reject for p=reject (since
that's what the sender wants me to do), in practice things like mailing
lists and other forwarding conditions make that unsafe (and to a lesser
extent the same applies to SPF and DKIM). At least in terms of a
binary decision. So I think I'll stick with what I have and perhaps
experiment with some SA scoring tweaks.

FYI Mailman 2 claims to rewrite From: header to fullfill DMARC requirements only when DMARC policy is "quarantine" or "reject"

- rejecting mail failing DMARC can be safe even with mailing lists which usually appear to break DKIM.

https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman 2.1 List Administrators
Manual#Additional_settings