Enrico Morelli via Postfix-users wrote:
Dear all,

I'd installed rspamd as antispam in my postfix mail server. Everything
seems to work fine except for some users who report a problem when
trying to send e-mails from an external network. The error is: An error
occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Try again later.
  Please check the message and try again.

I configured rspamd to disable greylist for email address coming from
our domain.

Where can I investigate to solve the problem?

Hello Enrico,

I think the rspamd mailing list would be a better place to ask.

https://lists.rspamd.com

Rspamd does no greylisting on

- trusted IPs
- authenticated users

If the have fixed (trusted) IPs, check /etc/rspamd/options.inc if the IPs are
missing there.

Regards
Aban

--