Dear Wietse,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
> Kalpin Erlangga Silaen:
>> Dear Ram,

>> > use a virtual_alias_map to copy every mail to the backup server
>> >
>> > eg
>> > u...@abc.com ? u...@abc.com,u...@backup.abc.com
>> >
>> > Now send mails for abc.com & backup.abc.com to respective servers
>> > You may use smtp rewrite to remove the "backup." from username before
>> > sending to the second server
>> >

>> We have thousands user (with single domain to handle). Will we have
>> thousand lines too ?
>
> /etc/postfix/main.cf
>    recipient_bcc_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc.pcre
>
> /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc.pcre:
>    /^(.+)@example\.com$/       $...@backup.example.com
>
> Test command:
>    $ postmap -q u...@example.com pcre:recipient_bcc.pcre
>    u...@example.com    u...@backup.example.com
>
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps
> http://www.postfix.org/pcre_table.html
> http://www.postfix.org/postmap.1.html
>
>        Wietse

Thank you for your help. But I want all user in backup.example.com has
same domain. Let me explain bit more.

I have domain abc.com with topology below:

Incoming Email: Internet -> MX Filtering for abc.com -> Real Mail
Server with Webmail
Outgoing Email: Client include Webmail  -> MX Filtering for abc.com
and relay -> Internet

Now, We have other Real Mail Server with Webmail2 in other place, so
the topology now:

     Real Mail Server with Webmail2
                                                                            /
Incoming Email: Internet -> MX Filtering for abc.com /-- Real Mail
Server with Webmail

And we make sync for everyday between webmail and webmail2. Also, I
have make sync for user between webmail and webmail2. We are using
postfix, amavis, clamav, and spamassassin

Thank you

--
Kalpin Erlangga Silaen
Digital Circuits made from Analog parts.