Hello;

My users NDR's are not arriving until the 5 day retry period has lapsed,
creating issues whereby time critical emails are not getting out due to their
unawareness of this matter.

I've tried several changes in my main.cf, none seem to do the trick for me.

Here is some of my postconf output, hopefully the important/relevant parts:

mta1:/etc/mail#  postconf | grep reject
access_map_reject_code = 554
invalid_hostname_reject_code = 501
maps_rbl_reject_code = 554
message_reject_characters =
multi_recipient_bounce_reject_code = 550
non_fqdn_reject_code = 504
plaintext_reject_code = 450
reject_code = 554
relay_domains_reject_code = 554
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
reject_unauth_destination,      check_sender_access
dbm:/etc/mail/blocked_senders,   reject_rbl_client
ST-HJWR-78HYW-AH34-UUG6-GZU5C-TY56.y.mail-abuse.com
smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = no
smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
reject_unknown_sender_domain,   reject_non_fqdn_sender, check_recipient_access
dbm:/etc/mail/access
unknown_address_reject_code = 550
unknown_client_reject_code = 450
unknown_hostname_reject_code = 550
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450
unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 550
unverified_recipient_reject_code = 450
unverified_sender_reject_code = 450

Anything I must change here in order for outbound email to get quick NDR's?

Thank you,

.vp