From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Ralf Hildebrandt
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:18 AM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Postfix Relay help

* Sriram Nyshadham <sriram.nyshad...@netenrich.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I need help with the following scenario:
>

> 1.       We have an application which needs a mail relay to send emails out.

Yes.

> 2.       I am trying to install postfix which acts only as a RELAY server
> (without any mailboxes on it)

Very simple.

> Since I also need an authentication mechanism,

Why would you need one?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155

Confidentiality And Disclaimer Notice
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. ……www.netenrich.com