While someone might have some immediate ideas, it'd be more helpful to
post the relevant entries from the Postfix log, and the output of your
postfix -n, as specified in the list welcome message.

I'd also grep the postfix log for warning messages that might be related
to the spool file. This all assumes you manage the
"hermes.mailbounce.net" server.