On 2026-09-21 at 03:54:04 UTC-0400 (Mon, 21 Sep 2026 09:54:04 +0200)
Jos Chrispijn via Postfix-users <[email protected]>
is rumored to have said:

Logwatch

Is not a focus of this mailing list. I don't believe I've ever seen it mentioned here.

I am running logwatch 7.15 and am looking for a way to extend report lines.
Can you tell me how to do that

Nope. Maybe you should find a logwatch-focused place to ask this question.

(plain text, no html format).

Hard to take this bit seriously, since the message you sent was *only* in HTML, despite being labeled as multipart/mixed. The text/plain part was entirely empty.


--
 Bill Cole
 [email protected] or [email protected]
(AKA @[email protected] and many *@billmail.scconsult.com addresses)
 Please keep discussion mailing list replies *on-list*
 Not Currently Available For Hire
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
  • [pfx] Logwatch Jos Chrispijn via Postfix-users
    • [pfx] Re: Logwatch Bill Cole via Postfix-users

Reply via email to