stop random experimentation. I said this:

>> for postfix to accept mail for a domain (from anywhere), the domain
>> needs to be found in one (and only one of):
>> - mydestination  (this is for mail delivered to a unix account)
>> - relay_domains  (this is for mail passed to another MTA)
>> - virtual_mailbox_domains  (this is for mail delivered to a "virtual"
>> user)
>> - virtual_alias_domains (this is for mail rewritten to another address
>> in another domain)

as you can see, there is no *_recipient_maps here. if you get "relay
access denied", then the domain is not listed in one of the above
mentioned classes.

if this sin't clear, please show rejection logs (unaltered, unedited) as
well as output of 'postconf -n' (because it probably changed since your
last post).