Noel Jones wrote:
Eric Cunningham wrote:
I want e...@sanguine.whoi.edu to continue delivery to my imap account. In fact, that happened perfectly in my previous postfix configuration.

... it worked previously due to a bug in permit_mx_backup. That bug has been corrected.

Ahh...finally, someone has clued me in as to -why- this behavior changed. Thank -you- Noel!

That's not unreasonable, but let's now extend this example to another 250 hosts that are in a similar situation. I must now specifically find, list and maintain all of 250 of those in some postfix config file

Correct. You can configure wildcard subdomains to be delivered all to one location if that's appropriate for your configuration.

This may be of use in my situation. Can you point me to the docs that explain how to configure wildcard subdomains?

Thanks,

                -Eric