--On Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:52 AM -0700 Bill Landry <b...@inetmsg.com> wrote:

Although the download link is correct, the text is wrong:

Postfix 2.6.0 stable release candidate 2

rather than

Postfix 2.6.0 stable release candidate 3

<http://www.tigertech.net/mirrors/postfix-release/index.html>

A random sampling of mirrors around the world showed this.

No, in fact RC3 is right one.

ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/index.html

Shows:

Postfix 2.6.0 stable release candidate 2 Source code | PGP signature |
Release notes | Change log

Note that the text says: "release candidate 2".  However, mouse over the
"Source code" link and it points to:

ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/official/postfix-2.6.0-RC
3.tar.gz

Which correctly points to the latest update, RC3.  Quanah was simply
pointing out the mismatch between what is says and what it is.

Thanks Bill.  I thought what I wrote was pretty clear, but I guess not.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer