Thank you Wietse !
Unfortunately it doesnt work :(
In dovecot.conf the socket is /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
When I added in main.cf I got permission denied (it has 600 and
root:wheel). I changed the permission in 666 (this is not ok, but I only
wanted to see if it works) and now I get in logs only "fatal: no SASL
authentication mechanisms".
I don't know what else to do. Some one said something about smtpd.conf
The file is in /usr/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf and in /usr/lib/sasl2 and its
content is:
log_level:3
pwcheck_method: saslauthd
mech_list: plain login

What is frustrated is that the server worked for many months. I tried a
downgrade of postfix and I get the same error. maybe it is not from
postfix but from dovecot or saslauthd.

Is some one know what should I do please advice me. I'm stuck and I
don't know what to do.

Thank you