2009/5/15 Joey <j...@web56.net>:
> Received-SPF: permerror (mydomain.com: Junk encountered in mechanism
> '+ptr:')
>
> “If the "permerror" occurred because an SPF publisher uses a mechanism not
> understood by an SPF client and the receiver does not reject the message due
> to the permerror, that mechanism should be provided in the header
> immediately following the "permerror". That way, the information is
> available to the end user to support troubleshooting.”

As it says, the SPF publisher (you) have a mechanism in your records
that the client (anything checking the SPF records for incoming mail)
doesn't understand. You're getting this message because the mail
wasn't rejected as a result of the SPF check.

Seeing as you haven't supplied your SPF record, *and* you've masked
your domain, we can't say much more. Checking your syntax, if you
haven't already, is a good idea.
http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

At a guess, the client might not like the '+'-qualifier. Seeing as
"pass" is the default anyway, try removing it from the 'ptr'
mechanism.