Hello All,

I am receiving message from people faking like they are from our domain,
when looking in the headers I see this:

Received-SPF: permerror (mydomain.com: Junk encountered in mechanism
'+ptr:')

Read this on the spf site:

"If the "permerror" occurred because an SPF publisher uses a mechanism not
understood by an SPF client and the receiver does not reject the message due
to the permerror, that mechanism should be provided in the header
immediately following the "permerror". That way, the information is
available to the end user to support troubleshooting."

Not sure I know how to resolve this, any help appreciated!

Joey