> From: Victor.Duchovni@

>>> I am almost certain that it has already worked in the past, I'll check.
>>> Otherwise, any suggestions for where and how to implement such a rule?
>>
>> Here's an example using a regexp table instead of the dbm table for those
>> two statements. It's also acceptable to use multiple check_sender_access
>> statements if that fits your needs better.
>>
>> # main.cf
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>> permit_mynetworks
>> reject_unauth_destination
>> check_sender_access regexp:/etc/psotfix/senders.pcre
>> ... other stuff ...
>>

>> # senders.pcre
>> /operator#...@somephishingbanksite\.com$/ REJECT phishing
>> /@mydomain\.com$/ 554 mydomain.com sender? But you're not!
>
> Does "regexp" support "\d+"? It looks like PCRE to me... So the
> table prefix should be "pcre:" not "regexp:".

Viktor,  as usual, your insight and help is invaluable.  Thank you.

I now have a new problem, not sure if it is related to the changes that I've
made to allow the above to block inbound from my own domain.

I am now unable to receive inbound email to a valid local user, where the local
users alias entry contains a pipe to execute a script, i.e.  "userX:
|/some/script"

Now I get:  Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

This particular users address contains "+" signs, and is defined this way in
main.cf:
recipient_delimiter = +

Is this still supported?

Thanks,