On 5/19/2009, Steve (steve.h...@digitalcertainty.co.uk) wrote:
> Just where is anything fully documented with Postfix? There is a lot of
> 'half' documentation Ralf and plenty of 'assumed that you know'. It the
> documentation was soooo great I would not have had to ask on a list for
> something rather basic like this.

Eh? Postfix has some of, if not the, best documentation of any app I
have ever used, including commercial software.

If you disagree, please point to the doc section that is lacking.

Unless of course you're talking about $random_howto found somewhere on
the net, in which case surely you aren't blaming postfix for the quality
or lack thereof?

--

Best regards,

Charles