On May 19, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

* Mark Edwards <m...@antsclimbtree.com>:
I would like to issue a custom message for 550 5.1.1 errors, on a per-
user basis.  In other words, instead of the generic

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

that goes out now, I want the ability to override that with a message
saying something like:

<username> is no longer valid; please contact <person> at <new- email-
address>.

Is such a thing possible with Postfix?  Thanks!

man 5 relocated

Thanks so much, that was easier than I thought. I just didn't know what to google for. Cheers!