also sprach Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> [2009.05.22.2010 +0200]:
> > > Is it possiblew to instruct postfix to always deliver to a different
> > > port when it tries to connect to a specific machine?
> >
> > iptables is not an option, since it cannot (yet) translate
> > destination sockets for IPv6. Sorry, should have mentioned.
>
> Use a transport map:
>
> example.com   [foo.example.com]:37331

I'd need an entry for every one of my couple of hundred domains
since the transport maps are matched on recipient address, not on
the MX domain.

Since I am using permit_mx_backup_networks, I'd rather avoid
maintaining the list of domains in the transport map on the backup
MX. Thus my asking.

"there was silence for a moment, and then out of the scrambled mess
 of arthur's brain crawled some words."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net