I down loaded postfix-2.6.1-1.src.rpm from Simon Mudd's WEB site and started installation process. The first instruction (as listed by Simon Mudd) is as follows:

[r...@rs1 Desktop]# rpm -Uvh postfix-2.6.1-1.src.rpm

warning: postfix-2.6.1-1.src.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID e9198f3d
error: cannot create %sourcedir /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES

In the past few days, I have downloaded this file and successfully compiled it with links to other applications and completed the installation. Today, I started out with a freshly installed LINUX CentOS 5.3 machine and got the above error message.

I have researched the Internet and found lot of similar ERRORs but none to resolve this problem. In one message on the Internet it said that there was PGP(?) key missing and it needed to be downloaded. I have search Simon Mudd's WEB site to see if there is a for this file. Nothing. Since previously I have not run into this problem, I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

If anybody on this FORUM has run into this problem or know how to fix it, I really appreciate it.