Thank You for Your time and answer, Wietse and other people  who have answered
me:

> Anti-virus software is known to do these things, because it would
> not be able to decrypt the traffic. The software may be running on
> the client, on the server, or on a firewall.

Please, if You say that, tell me how I can illuminate this! For I especially
did not set any of above: no antivirus software - except w/
postfix/amavis/spamassassin/clamav by default, nor iptables - the rules are
simple only allowing the 25 and 110 ports. How I can figure out the problem if
this be the case?

Thank You. again.