On Wednesday 10 June 2009 14:00:28 Sthu Pous wrote:
> > Read the log (and post it if you need help).
>
> I do not know why but now I get error:
>
> 502 5.5.1 Error: command not implemented
>
> on server side I see:
>
> lost connection after STARTTLS from unknown[1.2.3.4]

Honestly, you don't sound like you actually want to be helped. I'll try
anyway. Still no logs and still no current configuration.

- remove all configuration that you added in your experiments
- add smtpd_tls_security_level, and the configuration for cert and key
- test again
- if it does not work, do post your then current postconf -n output and all
full log entries related to this connection attempts

Rainer