On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 10:05:16AM -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:

> Ralf Hildebrandt:
> > /usr/libexec/postfix/postfix-script: 346: /bin/env: not found
>
> Replace "/bin/env find" by "`which find`.

Perhaps /usr/bin/env, will be more portable? It seems that /usr/bin/env
is "more" correct than /bin/env for both Linux and Solaris, does it
also work on *BSD systems? Also "find" is /usr/bin/find on both.

Is there a better solution? Could always use, and not worry about
foot-shooters who put macros in "queue_directory = $some_other_parameter".

        find "`postconf -h $queue_directory`/$q"

--
        Viktor.