I have a request from one of our developers and I want to see if I can
fulfill it with Postfix.

We have a services platform that has the ability to send out mail to
users.  We have a QA version of that platform that has an old copy of
user data for testing.  For now the SMTP relay option of the QA server
is set to a non-existent host so that mail will not get sent to users.
They would like the ability to test the mail without worrying that a
mail will get sent to one of the users.

I would like to setup a IMAP/SMTP server on the local host and enable
the application to send to it.  I need all mail, no matter who it is
addressed to, to be delivered to one account on the server that will be
accessed via IMAP.  The server can never relay out.  Any message that
comes in on port 25 gets put in this mailbox.

Is this something that can be done with Postfix?  I don't need any hand
holding but a punt in the right direction would certainly be helpful.

Thanks,

Mike G.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.