* Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>:
> I scanned the Postfix documentation for stress_expire_time and could only find
> it in master_avail.c, where it is set to 1000s.
>
> So the stress recheck interval is 1000s, correct?
>
> Did I miss that in the official documentation? I believe it should be part of
> the official documentation. I can write a sentence or two if you want me to.

This text got lost somehow:

When all SMTP server processes are busy, the Postfix master daemon logs a
warning and starts creating SMTP server processes with "-o stress=yes" on
their command line. Postfix keeps doing this until the problematic
condition has not happened for at least 1000 seconds

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155