mouss wrote:
Harakiri a écrit :

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Ralf Hildebrandt <ralf.hildebra...@charite.de> wrote:

From: Ralf Hildebrandt <ralf.hildebra...@charite.de>
Subject: Re: reject_rbl_client config in map file?
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:45 AM
* Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>:
Is it possible to specify the blackhole servers in a
separate file? I
only found the option, that you specify
reject_rbl_client in the
main.cf multiple times. My problem is that i have a
cluster of postfix
servers and settings like transport map and relay
domains are all in a
seperate file which can be easily file synced, so that
i do not need to
make the changes to every sever, just once. However
with
reject_rbl_client it seems i would have to modify the
main.cf on each
machine, since i cannot sync this file, it contains
server specific
values.

Any idea if it is possible to use map or pointers to a
file for this config?

Use a makefile to assemble main.cf from parts
How should that work if i just have unison/rsync between a few servers and they
only sync each other - there is no option to execute make everytime

The first question I would have is: do you really change your DNSBL list
that often?

if you insist, then use a source file, say main.in (or even a db), that
you sync/whatever and a script to generate main.cf from this file. As
Ralf suggested, a makefile can help here (but is not necessary).

If OP wants to keep RBLs in a separate file, just use an access table.

# main.cf
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  # permit_sasl_authenticated
  reject_unauth_destination
  ...other UCE checks...
  check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/rbl_checks

# /etc/postfix/rbl_checks
# NOTE: the "reject_rbl..." lines must be indented!
/^/
  reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
  reject_rbl_client foo.example.com
  reject_rhsbl_sender  list.example.org