Hello!

I am maintaining several virtual e-mail domains, and they're growing. I made my own scripts to modify those, in postconf/vmailbox, then issuing postfix reload and postmap is working fine. The mailbox backend is Cyrus over lmtp + i am using address verification, so postfix doesn't know about the valid e-mail addresses, it checks over LMTP, and replies according to cyrus' answer.

Just curious, is there a way to maintain the virtual_mailbox_domains from DNS database (secure, using DNSSEC to a given set of servers, using nonrecursing requests, and accepting only authoritative answers)? So when a mail comes, it would try to look up an MX record to that domain, and if one of the MX records is the local server, it would forward it automatically.