-----Original Message-----
From: Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 7:19 AM
To: steve.h...@digitalcertainty.co.uk; postfix users list
<postfix-users@postfix.org>
Subject: Re: Whitelisting by recipient domain name

Steve wrote:
> The one observation I've made is there is no way of spotting in the logs
> that the mail was subjected to a whitelist. For example;
>
> map:
> example.com OK putting text here does not log it
>
> I'm guessing I can do this
> example.com WARN whitelisted
> example.com OK

Only one action is allowed per lookup.  If you want to note in
the logs or use PREPEND to add a header indicating the mail
was whitelisted, you'll need two lookup tables - first to WARN
or PREPEND, then another table to OK.

I suppose you can use smtpd_restriction_classes to create a
LOG_OK class, something like
smtpd_restriction_classes = LOG_OK
LOG_OK =
   check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/mylog
   permit

# mylog
/^/ WARN whitelisted