K bharathan a écrit :
> hi all
> currently i've gota smtp out postfix server and one main and several
> subdomains are using it to send mails out
> want to put a DKIM sign on all the outbound mails; understand there are
> MAIL-DKIM and DKIMproxy, DKIM-milters etc..
> which one i can choose for this purpose
> do i've to add anything to  dns zone infos of all these subdomains
> guidance appreciated

IMHO, dkim-milter is currently the best option. but if you have problems
getting this on, then amavisd-new is the recommended choice.
in any case, you'll need to understand how dkim works, and it is up to
you to configure dns correctly.

all that said, I don't find that dkim is bringing me anything, with all
the problems that it brings. so I am hesitating: unless I see good args,
I will disable it.