* Guy <wyldf...@gmail.com>:

> But wouldn't the options set for submission in master.cf be checked
> after RCPT TO? So if dkimproxy is just slow to accept a connection
> (could have something to do with trying to run it for 130+ domains)
> would that interfere at the RCPT TO stage?

That would make sense. Some decision process in that stage to find out
if the mail needs to be signed...

Maybe that kind of lookup is slow?

> Looking at that at the moment and sent a mail to the amavis list about
> it. If you (or anyone else) is aware of a howto for setting up signing
> only in amavisd-new I'd appreciate it. The documentation describes the
> setup for verification and signing, since I don't want verification
> I'm still a little lost on what's still necessary and what isn't. Will
> be reading some more in the mean time.

I set it up according to the readme:

dkim_key('charite.de',  'default', '/etc/ssl/private/default.private.pem');
$enable_dkim_verification = 1;  # enable DKIM signatures verification
$enable_dkim_signing = 1;    # load DKIM signing code, needs keys in dkim_key()

That's it.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin